Auteur Sujet: [AVAST]Who Is Responsible for Data Security? | Avast  (Lu 2898 fois)

0 Membres et 1 Invité sur ce sujet

Hors ligne igor51

  • Admin
  • Mega Power Members
  • *****
  • Messages: 10419
[AVAST]Who Is Responsible for Data Security? | Avast
« le: décembre 31, 2018, 16:00:07 »
Who Is Responsible for Data Security? | Avast

Thinking back to a recent day in November when I crisscrossed Manhattan as I often do—from a morning meeting to a midday lunch to my daughter’s school pickup—I pictured myself as a small dot on a map of the city grid. I might blink red for a moment here, then there, over the course of the day. Taken together, and cross-referenced with the other data I produce like phone calls, credit card transactions, etc., these points could easily be connected by lines tracking my movements to become a visual representation of my day’s activities.


Source: Who Is Responsible for Data Security? | Avast

Tags: