Auteur Sujet: Urgent need of proffesional backup software  (Lu 4521 fois)

Hors ligne AirNeed

• Membres
  • Members
Urgent need of proffesional backup software
« le: mars 31, 2017, 11:46:37 »
Hi, guys!

I was hit by a nasty threat called Dharma ransomware that encrypted almost all of my crucial data and now it is completely inaccessible. All files have the virus extension .wallet and I think that I get it from a scam email that impersonated my electricity provider. The good news is that I have managed to remove .wallet file virus from my computer. The bad news is I perform manual backups of my data and the last time I copied my data was half a month ago. So now I’m missing some of the most important projects on my work tasks and hackers want me to pay 1 Bitcoin if I want all my files back which is totally insane. Unfortunately, the Kaspersky's decryptor for the Dharma ransomware didn't work for me. Maybe I will try alternative methods to restore my corrupted files..

Anyway, I’m writing here because I hope that you could offer me a good backup software solution that will be secure enough and perform regular automatic updates, so the next time I am exposed to such a ransomware danger I will have all of my data at hand. Thanks in advance guys!
« Modifié: avril 07, 2017, 17:32:10 par AirNeed »

Security-X

Urgent need of proffesional backup software
« le: mars 31, 2017, 11:46:37 »